The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Information for the Capital One Venture X Business card not reviewed by or provided by Capital One.
If you already have and love the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, you may want to have a similar credit card for your business. Well, now you can have it! Capital One made publicly available the new Capital One Venture X Business card. All eligible business owners can apply for the card on the Capital One website.
The Venture X Business is designed specifically for business owners who want to get travel benefits and business-grade capabilities. The card is not a traditional credit card, but a charge card. That means business owners are required to pay off the card balance in full each month. However, as a charge card, the Venture X Business does not have a preset spending limit. The card will adapt to your business needs based on spending behavior, payment history, credit profile and other factors.
Aside from mentioned above, the Venture X Business is similar to the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card but with a business touch to it. Here's a quick overview of the Venture X Business card's main features and benefits:
- New customers can earn 150,000 bonus miles when you spend $30,000 in the first three months
- Unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, with no caps or limitations
- 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked via Capital One Travel
- 5X miles on flights booked via Capital One Travel
- Free employee cards with spend limits and virtual cards
- A free accounts payable solution, so you can pay all of your bills in one place
- Unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges as well as Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit
- Up to a $100 credit for TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry every four years
- $300 in annual credit for bookings made through Capital One Travel
- 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year after your first anniversary
- Annual fee of $395.