The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Cardholders of some Capital One rewards credit cards will be able to redeem rewards via Amazon.com.
Capital One is adding one more redemption option to select credit cards. Cardholders will soon be able to use Shop with Points to redeem cash back and miles when shopping at Amazon.com. Thus, Capital One will join American Express, Chase, Citi and Discover who already provide the convenient Shop with Points option to their cardholders.
Capital One credit cards that will be eligible for Amazon Shop with Points redemption include:
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business
- Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business
- Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business
- Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business
Cardholders of these cards will be able to use rewards to cover an Amazon order partially or in full. For cash back credit cards, the redemption will be a dollar in rewards for a dollar in Amazon. Miles rewards credit cards will offer to redeem 125 miles for a dollar on Amazon.
The launch date hasn't been specified yet, but it is expected to become available in the coming weeks. Once the new redemption option is added, the enrollment in Shop with Points will be automatic for all eligible Capital One cards that are already in the user's Amazon account and for all newly added eligible Capital One rewards credit cards. Consumers can opt out of Shop with Points anytime.