The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Chase and United Airlines launched a new co-branded airline credit card: the United Quest℠ Card.
Frequent United Airlines travelers are now offered an all-new United credit card with an incredible bonus offer. The new United Quest Card offers up to 100,000 bonus miles. New cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus miles for spending $5,000 on purchases in the first three months of the account opening. Plus, there is an additional bonus of 20,000 miles for spending a total of $10,000 on purchases within the first six months of the account opening.
The new cardmembers can earn either of these two bonuses or both.
The United Quest Card also gives increased miles rewards for United purchases, other travel purchases (including airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, resorts, rideshare services, and tolls), at restaurants, and for select streaming services.
Plus, the new United Quest Card offers a suite of premium benefits. Here's a breakdown of the most notable perks:
- $125 annual United purchase credit
- Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
- Free first and second checked bags on United-operated flights (up to $320 per roundtrip)
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Rewards seat upgrades on United-operated flights
- Priority boarding on United-operated flights
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
The new United Quest Card comes with a $250 annual fee that makes it the most expensive card among consumer United credit cards.